WTB: 18" Corvette wheels

Cordell

What I'm looking for is something cheap for slicks, like the 18x9.5 wagon wheels that are on the back of my 1997 Corvette. Before I bite the bullet and deal with craigslist or ebay I thought I'd see if anyone on CR had something laying around, only need 2 but will consider whatever. Key word here is cheap, I don't have $1k+ to spend on wheels this year, I'm try to do as much as I can on my budget.

Do you have a set for the Camaro? If so they should fit the Vette to get you by until you can afford the dedicated set you want.

The wheels I have for the Camaro will not do what I want, nor do I want to dismount the good tires I have for the Camaro. The Camaro will still get driven.

You buy my five (near new, never have a tire installed) 19x10.5 SSR Comp-H and then you can use the rear pair already on your car to create a complete set ;)

I also have a set of C6 rear wheels (19x10). Two have 255/40 tires; I think they are Bridgestone RE-040.

You buy my five (near new, never have a tire installed) 19x10.5 SSR Comp-H and then you can use the rear pair already on your car to create a complete set ;)

I also have a set of C6 rear wheels (19x10). Two have 255/40 tires; I think they are Bridgestone RE-040.

Those are nice but I doubt they'd fit into my budget.

They are 17x9.5 I do believe.

Really looking for 18s due to some tires I already have, thanks.

I have a set of wagons but you gotta buy all four 2 17's and 2 18's :)

Also have the centers :)

Sent you a PM.