Recommendations for good CPA

Franchi

Looking for a few names and numbers of a solid CPA that CR members use and would recommend as looking to switch from my current one to somebody else very soon.

Have a small business set up as a S Corp that I will need taxes and payroll done for on a monthly and quarterly basis.

Primarily looking for somebody who does this full time and not on the side and is well knowledgeable in small business taxes, and clear, prompt communication is absolutely required which is main reason I'm going to be letting my current guy go.

Have a couple interviews set up already with two places currently but figured see if there was any local recommendations as well. Thanks!

We have used http://www.jamisoncpa.com/services.html for our personal income taxes for a few years now and been happy with everything. After the first year we can just send everything electronically, they prep and mail them to use, we sign and mail them back and they finally send them in. The whole process couldn't be any easier. We went with them on the suggestion of my wife's aunt, who uses them for personal & business (she consults full time now doing project management so she has her own business doing that). Her aunt is a very astute business woman and very anal (in a good way) about things like money, book keeping, taxes, etc. If she's happy with Gail in that department, I'm confident in suggesting her to anyone in this area.

My wife has her own legal practice, and we have some rental properties (lotsa K1s). Business partner and I have been using Mark Massarella at The Accounting Department for the last 9 years and are very happy. We suck as clients, too...he's had to file extensions for us the last 7-8 years as well. :lol: It's Mark, Bobbi Jo and Maryann since I've started working with them.

The Accounting Dept.

405A North Brice Road (behind Eastpointe Kroger)

Blacklick, OH 43004

614-759-9967.

mark@AccDep.com

http://accdep.com/