TT Trans Am vs All

wagner

The TA owner also said he was spinning till 110 lol

I'm sure the civic was spinning even harder.

It looks like he made ZERO corrections to steering input, so if he was spinning he was not spinning hard. V8 guys for some reason call even one rotation of the tire at the line while cutting a 1.1 60 ft "spinning". If he was really "spinning" he'd also be "driving". If that civic makes 650whp, its a 145mph car depending on weight. If I was the Civic guy I'd turn it up a few PSI and push his shit in.

If I'm making 1100 hp and putting one car on a 650 whp Civic I'd be Evil Knieveling the motherfucker into Lake Eire.

I'm sure the civic was spinning even harder.

It looks like he made ZERO corrections to steering input, so if he was spinning he was not spinning hard. V8 guys for some reason call even one rotation of the tire at the line while cutting a 1.1 60 ft "spinning". If he was really "spinning" he'd also be "driving". If that civic makes 650whp, its a 145mph car depending on weight. If I was the Civic guy I'd turn it up a few PSI and push his shit in.

If I'm making 1100 hp and putting one car on a 650 whp Civic I'd be Evil Knieveling the motherfucker into Lake Eire.

Agree with everything above including the Evil. I have been in a similar single turbo car locally on less power and there was a lot more steering involved. I also had to steer my 620whp evo a lot more than this when it would spin all four.