Stuff for Sale

Zx2guy19

Doing some cleaning around the house and have a few things for sale:

(1) TV mount- It extends up to 24" out past the wall and tilts and swivels- it's a beast of a mount with a built in level. Here it is below:

http://www.amazon.com/VideoSecu-Swivel-600x400-Articulating-MW365B2/dp/B001TICH08/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1421953986&sr=8-2&keywords=swivel+TV+mount

$25- used for about 6 months before I moved to my new house, it's hard to mess up so basically brand new.

(2) Two Pack of HDMI cables- Brand new in box. Comes with an 8 foot and 6 foot with a 90* adapter. $10

May have more coming, stay tuned! Text me at 614-309-2158 if interested or if you want pictures- I'm going to post some soon but I'm at work now and don't have any of it in front of me.

Edited by Zx2guy19

Interested in the TV mount. I need it to be able to angle in a corner So the TV faces the opposite corner. Does this allow you to angle it that way versus just tilting? Does it come with hardware to install?

Yes, it should be able to do that. All you need is 4 of bolts to mount, I don't believe I have them anymore

Yes, it should be able to do that. All you need is 4 of bolts to mount, I don't believe I have them anymore

the factory bolts are usually the lowest grade anyways, quick trip to home depot is a nice peace of mind when holding up a expensive tv.

the factory bolts are usually the lowest grade anyways, quick trip to home depot is a nice peace of mind when holding up a expensive tv.

This, I used my own anchors when hanging mine, supplied stuff seemed cheap.