Recommends for Audio & Wetsand

truckin

I've got my 94 Lightning up and running and wanna get the truck looking good again. Looking to do a wetsand and buff. It's the factory 20 yr old paint, possibly had some repaint. it had sat for 4 yrs uncovered in a garage so it could use a refresh.

Also needing some audio work done. PO had an aftermarket system in it and took the deck out. looks to be wired for a highly upgraded unit. I'd like to go back to a more factory setup and take out the heavy duty stuff. I'm in no way a audio or wiring person.

If anyone can help or pass along a recommendation I'd appreciate it.

Doing a quick search the factory radio was a double Din and most were a cassette player. Unsure if you are trying to get back to stock or save a couple $$.

Option#1 Aftermarket

Would highly suggest grabbing a decent CD player and some reasonable speakers. A simple pioneer (Deck & speakers) would keep pricing down and still provide reasonable sound. Plenty of local audio shops that will drop in the combo above for a reasonable price..

Wet Audio

Columbus Car Audio

Option #2 - Stock

If you are going stock I found a shop they refurbishes Ford radios that can be installed in the Lightning.

http://oem-auto-accessory.com/factory_ford_radios.html

Obviously if you are looking for 115 Db's trash the all the above and pull out your wallet.