Buying advice: 05 forester xt v. Little brother

Ramsey

I've bought an 05 Forester XT over the summer...just looked for the standard nickle & dime shit (leaks, CV boot conditions) Like most turbo's burning oil through the turbo seals is potential problem if it's on it's way out so look for that. and like all AWD you'll want to see the condition of the differential fluid. at 115k hopefully the water pump & timing belt have been done. The one thing specific to subaru's 2.5's NA or turbo is the head gasket is pretty weak. Ask if thats been done already.

EDIT: Also check to make sure there are no sheryl crow albums, hemp necklaces, stray birkenstocks or patchouli incense sticks in or around the vehicle.

Shitty, not funny, childish, sexist joke I think, but it doesn't make much sense so who knows.

See what confuses me is that when he starts a thread about something that's serious to him he always says to keep the bullshit comments out of his thread. Yet he does it so often.

I just don't get it

Not really the same thing. There have been some cross breeds of outback/ legacy's. The Forester and Outback have not crossed to my knowledge. The XT's however, have crossed into the Forester and the Outback. The XT is basically the turbo'd motor in whatever model car they put it in. It is usually somewhat limited in release, so they are fun and unique to have.

Not really the same thing. There have been some cross breeds of outback/ legacy's. The Forester and Outback have not crossed to my knowledge. The XT's however, have crossed into the Forester and the Outback. The XT is basically the turbo'd motor in whatever model car they put it in. It is usually somewhat limited in release, so they are fun and unique to have.

I meant more to the mechanical side of things. Like same motor/trans/turbo?

It seems like a real clean car with every record. Hopefully he will send me some mountain pics soon.

Defiantly make sure there's no permanent blood stops on the bottoms of the drivers seat.

Thats all i have.

+rep.

funny as shit. i think he means 'blood spots', as in, female driver. lesbian female driver. angry lesbian, male-hating, female driver