Recommend me a decent pair of BT Headphones

Orion

Well those fancy new beats wireless ones are only a few dollars over that. I actually just bought the wired ones yesterday and they're pretty nice.

Really? Dude in my office has a set, told me they cost him almost 4 hunge. I about choked.

I have the Monster DNA headphones (bought them from Panda on here)...I fucking love them. Only like $120-$160 new on Amazon pending what color you get.

http://www.amazon.com/Monster-DNA-On-Ear-Headphones-Black/dp/B009P2S4G6

I have the Cobalt/Grey set that's only $103 with free shipping. I use them literally every day at the gym and they have awesome sound for that price range.

Hmm I guess the $200 beats one COULD be though of as "on" or "over" in a way hah. More so IN the ear I suppose when you really think of it.

I have absolutely no idea how a pair of headphones could possible be all 3.

It's pretty simple, an over ear goes over your ear, an on ear sits on your ear, an in ear goes in your ear (like ear buds).

I got Plantronics BackBeat Go 2s for xmas from my spousal unit. They came with a pouch with a battery pack built-in. Sound is good, battery life is OK, but where they really shine is in isolating you from outside noise. So much so that people have to tap me or get in my view to get my attention. Definitely not good for driving, running, etc. No idea what she paid but I've seen them online for around 60 bucks.