More snow this weekend?

TTQ B4U

I was lollin at ppl shoveling their driveways this morning. 4hrs later it's all melted away off mine.

Snow throwers dominated around me. Cleared our 18x30ft drive in about 10 minutes. Like others, I'm glad I did as otherwise it would have been frozen slush.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are lucky the storm tracked north. Not sure how much I actually have at my house due to the massive drifts, but I cleared my driveway twice yesterday and this morning it looked like I didn't do anything. They had 16.7" at the airport, but it's probably around 12-13" here looking at the accumulation map.

So on Monday my wife left for work after they plowed our street, but before I could clear the driveway. She said, "there was a bunch of snow piled at the end of the driveway, so I gunned it and rimmed through as fast as I could. I'm surprised I made it through."

Last night I shoveled the rest out. From the street to the sidewalk it was all this deep and very heavy, packed snow from when they plowed. I don't want to know how fast she was going and if she caught air.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/04/90bcd1b10794939125e724d9b02d33a1.jpg

• 1 month later...