• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like they are calling for

Sat Night 1-3

Sunday 3-5 more

Sun Night 1-3 additional

Could make for an interesting weekend and Monday.

What are your predictions again?

Whatever they are predicting, divide by 2. Weathermen are the best hype people ever.

Going on 3 weeks in a row for snow removal. Looks like I don't get a day off this weekend either.

I've heard 5-6.

AHHH man I feel soooo sorry for you guys lol. Just take Spires hand and go in the break room and sleep it off and count all the time and a half and double trouble you guys be makin!!!! Seriously though I could find the best spots on that air field/ equipment barn, old parts room to sleep! When ya get tired you get tired. Ask John how I rolled LOL. P.S. That old ford one ton service truck was seen a time or two in T.J's parking lot because of phone orders:confused:

AHHH man I feel soooo sorry for you guys lol. Just take Spires hand and go in the break room and sleep it off and count all the time and a half and double trouble you guys be makin!!!! Seriously though I could find the best spots on that air field/ equipment barn, old parts room to sleep! When ya get tired you get tired. Ask John how I rolled LOL. P.S. That old ford one ton service truck was seen a time or two in T.J's parking lot because of phone orders:confused:

Haha, things are different now for sure.

Joe that is all ya gonna need. Storms like these always seem to bring up warm air as they are stronger than models see that far out. Now that it's come on shore and it's confirmed it's stronger and the track moves north. History has taught me these are almost always a rain mixed in event. However with several clippers to follow this storm we are going to see multiple days of snow over the next 10 days with pretty cold air settling in.

Joe that is all ya gonna need. Storms like these always seem to bring up warm air as they are stronger than models see that far out. Now that it's come on shore and it's confirmed it's stronger and the track moves north. History has taught me these are almost always a rain mixed in event. However with several clippers to follow this storm we are going to see multiple days of snow over the next 10 days with pretty cold air settling in.

^^ Meteorologist Ben Ganahl :p

Eric Elwell saying afternoon models for Columbus are down to 2 inches like my cock. With temps rapidly dropping at night during the game, some flash freezing could occur with a bit of snow on top come Monday morning and IMO that is worse than 8-10 of snow.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152685442757759