New wife mobile

gillbot

The wing is even stock, factory option. That's her #1 on the to do list, find a way to lose that wing. As far as we know, it's 100% stock. Haven't had a chance to really tear into it yet because she doesn't want me touching it and the weather is piss poor.

It still has factory warranty and an extra year because it's a CPO car, so I suspect she won't let me toss parts at it till the warranty is gone.

The wing is even stock, factory option. That's her #1 on the to do list, find a way to lose that wing. As far as we know, it's 100% stock. Haven't had a chance to really tear into it yet because she doesn't want me touching it and the weather is piss poor.

It still has factory warranty and an extra year because it's a CPO car, so I suspect she won't let me toss parts at it till the warranty is gone.

Not a "factory" option, it's a dealer installed wing. It is a GM part and available through the performance parts division. They used it on the 2010 ans 2011 SEMA show cars and then put it into production as a factory accessory. I've never heard of one being installed on the assembly line, dealers usually order the car spoiler delete and then install the wing when delivered. The bummer is it shares no mounting holes with any of the real factory spoilers so you can't just unbolt it and bolt in a lip spoiler.

And yes I agree it is ugly.

A perfect stable mate for it would be a Z28.

I'm too cheap lol. Maybe a used ZL1 or a new 1SS 1LE maybe.

Nice car, I am impressed that she wanted an m6

She has been driving manuals since we started going out. All I had were manual cars so I taught her. They are more fun!

Yeah, keep your eyes open for a used trunk lid to make that wing go away. Thers are 4 nice holes under that thing. Put some mufflers on that thing so it at least sounds like a Camaro, otherwise I approve of this car :thumbup:

I think that's the plan. Finding a deck lid and swapping it out.