Koolrayz 2014 Highlight Video

wagner

Awesome season ray, hope you have a safe and successful 2015.

Wagner keep up the great pit crew/photo work bud!

Thanks!

2015 is starting to look pretty crazy. On top of working for Ray and running my own car I've got a ton more on the horizon.

-Covering the Good Guys shows in Columbus, Indy, and BG this year.

-Covering the Outlaw Street Car Reunion in Memphis this March

-Helping cover Lights Out 6 in Feb. down at SGMP

-Helping to cover all the NMCA races we go to

-Commercial photography and video work in the racing and performance parts industry

-Marketing and media work for performance shops and racing series

-Working on new stuff for Pavment Mafia Apparel

Doing all of this while still working a 9-5 and crushing some Steve-Wisers when I can :fuckyeah:

What does this "running my own car" mean? New project or just as the question sounds?

There was talk of my car becoming a project car for one of the titles, however since they are doing the Outlaw 8.5 car now, I don't think I'll get approval.

So my car will go into its final phase under my own funding and parts selection. I'm waiting for a few other things to fall into place and then it will be time to see if we can hit bottom 10's without pulling the heads off.

There was talk of my car becoming a project car for one of the titles, however since they are doing the Outlaw 8.5 car now, I don't think I'll get approval.

So my car will go into its final phase under my own funding and parts selection. I'm waiting for a few other things to fall into place and then it will be time to see if we can hit bottom 10's without pulling the heads off.

Gotcha.

One thing I did notice on Rays car is it seems to "settle" when it's on the trans brake. On blown or NA cars, thats a sign of something starting to fail. Trans pressure is moving somewhere it shouldn't (pump, or lip seal gasket are most common). I'm not sure how a turbo car/trans combined affect this.

It doesn’t settle until it is on the transbrake. When I am bumping in with the three step the car is floored , building boost. There is a lot of pressure on the brakes that make the rear-end rise. I log transmission pressures and had the trans gone through this winter. The trans looked perfect inside. They literally just cleaned and reassembled it.

Thanks for the great video Brian!

It doesn’t settle until it is on the transbrake. When I am bumping in with the three step the car is floored , building boost. There is a lot of pressure on the brakes that make the rear-end rise. I log transmission pressures and had the trans gone through this winter. The trans looked perfect inside. They literally just cleaned and reassembled it.

Thanks for the great video Brian!

That's why I wasn't sure. I'm not familiar with that type of setup and what it does.