Few Ice Hockey items

Guest GMoney

Not to jump in on your sale thread, and I'll s9ecifically note that none of my items conflict with yours, but if someone buying this is looking to get into hockey I have some additional equipment I could sell to help complete a set.

PM me, or have this post removed if it's against the rules.

You have my blessing. this is place just to help each other sell stuff correct? If you play on a team let some of the people know about my stuff also.

Definitely will do. All I've got right now is 2xl Tron hockey shoulder pads that are super cheap, used for 2 games) and a Tron inline hockey girdle that i decided not to wear. transitioned to ice hockey so I have no need for it.

$20 for both.

Out of curiousity, was that Bandito stick a normal length or like 63" when you got it? I typically play with a 61" stick, and I know some Warrior sticks come in 63"

What teams/leagues do you guys play on/for?

Chiller Monday E League, team name is Chili Dogs.

We're not very good, I've only just gotten back into hockey of any kind after a 17 year absence. Played street/roller growing up til I was about 10, got into a roller league last year and finally completed a life goal in transitioning to ice hockey this session.

To anyone with any curiosity/interest, I can't encourage you enough. I know you play, verse, but this is more of a call to anyone who's just thinking about it.

get on the message boards, get on a team, and get into it. i've played and reffed a LOT of intramural/rec sports and hockey is by far the best team environment I've been in.

What teams/leagues do you guys play on/for?

I play on Sunday C West and Tuesday C West. I just started playing 5 years ago, wish I would have started as a kid.

Not to jump in on your sale thread, and I'll s9ecifically note that none of my items conflict with yours, but if someone buying this is looking to get into hockey I have some additional equipment I could sell to help complete a set.

PM me, or have this post removed if it's against the rules.

Free odor included

Bump, some pretty good deals for someone contemplating getting into the sport or just replace some gear (I have a pair of Vapors that have lasted me FOREVER). highly suggest it. Even if you have never put a skate on ice before go for it. i have played 10+ years, currently playing sunday C2 East.

I got back into inline a few years back then said 'fuck it', signed up for a low D level team (there was no E league yet) bought some gear from play it again and HockeyStop and went for it. I have made life long friendships through the game and cant recommend it enough.

If anyone needs help finding a team let me know. there's always a guy who knows a guy who needs a guy to have a complete roster.

Columbusrollerhockey.com for inline hockey. My team just left this league b/c we wanted to get into ice hockey, but I'm still friends with a lot of people in the E league and I still play Sunday morning ball hockey at the same facility. if you don't mind playing in a run down warehouse full of asbestos and lead pipes, it's great exercise.

My buddies team 36 Minutes Til has open practice every Friday night, 20 minutes or so of random drills and 30 minutes drop-in. Tomorrow 10PM at Ice Haus if anyone is interested. Normally $10ish depending on how many people show up. Always a good time, I'll be there.

Yeah sorry for the OT, I get excited anyone says anything about hockey. haha

My buddies team 36 Minutes Til has open practice every Friday night, 20 minutes or so of random drills and 30 minutes drop-in. Tomorrow 10PM at Ice Haus if anyone is interested. Normally $10ish depending on how many people show up. Always a good time, I'll be there.

I just played them a week and a half ago! Took a shootout to do it, but we won. They're a fun team to play against, there's definitely some teams that are super serious but those guys (and gal i think) were a hoot.

This is probably the most off topic FS thread ever.

Yeah sorry for the OT, I get excited anyone says anything about hockey. haha

I might be in for some practice. Just show up?