2015 AutoX & HPDE Schedule

Miller

So I got an email tonight that OVR-SCCA is moving all of their events back to Ackerman for the rest off the year. And the Governor's Cup event on the 14th has been rescheduled for July 11.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They updated the schedule on their website; looks like there are still a couple of events at NTR, but most everything else has been changed to Ackerman.

There might be a couple of date changes as well, so be sure to check before you commit to anything...

Yea, we've been talking with OSU for some time now about this. It will be good to get back to Ackerman. If you have not done the Governor's Cup, it's really cool to compete and watch. All the hot shoes from the area come out for that one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I want to get to an event next Sunday 7/12. I'm thinking the Corvette Troy event since I haven't raced at Kil-Kare yet. I just have to finish setting the BRZ up and getting a good alignment done.

I just read this and wept inside for you.

We went to a little event @ OSU Sunday. Not a bad setup, not a good one either but the price was right and the coordinators were good people.

Not a bad day besides having my jimmies severely rustled by a try-hard all pro with a loose mouth and lack of ability to act as a functioning adult.

Do tell.

I was leaving the grounds to use the restroom and a guy was walking the course (well after everyone had already) and I asked if he wanted a lift back. I was on the course, mind you but this is a small, relaxed autox and no cars were going to get moving for another 30-45 minutes. Instead of saying "no thanks, can you please get off the course. I take this very seriously." he starts dropping f bombs at me about me and all around me like a caveman. I took about 10 deep breathes and left him to :fa: I was initially trying to meet and talk to someone new.

It took every bit of restraint I had to be an adult and not take actions that would reflect poorly on CR or my friends.