Like New Wii U 32GB Deluxe 3D Mario Bundle For sale

Slimpsy1647545505

I have a like new Wii U 32GB Deluxe Mario 3D World bundle for sale. Bought it January 1st from Gamestop and my wife and I played mario a few times on it and it's otherwise new, lol. We just don't have time for this and thought I'd pass it on to someone on here. Comes with original box/receipt/packaging/etc. Didn't throw away any of the plastics or anything so it will be wrapped like new.

Asking 240 firm, and can meet in Grove City or you can pick up in South Bloomfield. Would also consider other gaming/computer/geek related trades. Just pm me with offers.

Thanks!

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/d-QAAOSw0e9U1gCJ/$_35.JPG

Damn man...I'm in DC. You wouldn't be willing to do PayPal with me covering the 3% PayPal fee and shipping via USPS (a quick search on the USPS website show's it would be like $15 with their online pricing, would still save me over buying a new one) would you?

Damn man...I'm in DC. You wouldn't be willing to do PayPal with me covering the 3% PayPal fee and shipping via USPS (a quick search on the USPS website show's it would be like $15 with their online pricing, would still save me over buying a new one) would you?

I can do that for you. Pm'd.