CTS-VSport Premium - Personal Review

TTQ B4U

You will love it Mike and if you want to drive mine you can !! I just picked up a srx last night man 2 in the house i must be getting old hahahahahah

My wife said that my looking at a Caddy officially makes me old. She likes the Gen 2 V and I do too. The white one I pictured earlier is my favorite.

VSport Premium does look a little more tame all around but it's not really. The only thing going against it for me is the ego of not having a V8 series. I can live with that if it gets me 9/10 of the performance of one.

I drove them both again side by side and man the thing that pushes me over is the interiors. The cool thing is I get my HUD Back! And it sounds silly but you can customize the dashboard like on the Hellcat and C7's. Lots of the tech stuff was borrowed from the best GM offers in the Vette.

They need to make this motor available in some of their trucks like Ford is doing. Fucking amazing power delivery even stock. The ecoboost moved a 6,400lb Expedition out well. This thing would surely help move a Tahoe or 1,500 series out even better.