QS&L July 11

SeanK

It was really cool meeting a bunch of you all t'nite. There were some amazing rides there. Your line of cycles made me feel a bit impotent; I'll really have to think about if I'm parking by you next time!

TTYL,

SeanK

Man i got there around 8 but didnt know who i was looking for.SO i bailed...Maybe next time i can meet everyone at the shell at 7..

i thought i saw a black drz running around...i know i saw one at taco bell on campus. didnt think it was you though because it didnt have 1 billion stickers on it. next time walk around and find the bikes with the ohio riders sticker on them if you miss us at shell.

Good to meet you SeanK. I try to get to most of the QSL nights so i'll see you there again.

DRZ, if you do get there late just have a look around for my ride, there are not many black Z1000's around at all so if you see one it's a very good chance that it's me. I have the ohioriders sticker on the front to.

i thought i saw a black drz running around...i know i saw one at taco bell on campus. didnt think it was you though because it didnt have 1 billion stickers on it.

BILLION STICKERS???? MIne only has a few..

I did some riding after i left.While i was there i had to park in the section where the late arrivals go...ILl try to look better next time..