Back from Deals Gap

SAMBUSA

Got back Sunday evening from the Spring Busa Bash. Had a great time. We hired US129photo to take our pix and put them on a cd for us. Here are the pix from Saturday. 1st pic is the tail of my bike:D

http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/ThumbPage.aspx?e=4690884&g=0QAK00GR05

They came to our BBQ on friday night as well. All the pix they took the entire week will be on the cd.:cool:

Had a memorial ride on Saturday morning for a member on the Busa forum. He is very well known at Deals Gap. Over 70 bikes(mostly Busa's) single file all the way up the Dragon. It was an amazing site to see.:cool:

:bigfinger:

Honestly wasn't saying it to be a dick. It was a fun bike to ride, just not very comfortable.

Here's some pix of it before I rode it. After about 6 oil changes and getting about 4 gallons of water out of it, she was good to go

photo.jpg

photo28429.jpg

glad you're back. how was the weather down there?

Weather sucked the first part of the week. Rain and cold. But by Wed. it was beautiful in the upper 80's lower 90's

Nice pics mang... glad you're back safe 'n' sound.

Photos 111 and 112 of the 1789 set are interesting....

:Dsheepfucker

wow sam wow....rep point for ya man...glad to hear to are back and what a helluva good time........i see a lot of kids.....did the join the gang too :sheepfucker::dunno: "dad/mom promised them the'll have a helluva goodtime too....

the dtc should ride with that apron.....:lol: