machine shop recommendation on west side?

Das Borgen

I'm looking for a machine shop on the west side of town. any recommendations. In Marysville or Plain City would be preferable (i work past Marysville) but I'm ok with west end of Columbus or even Delaware.

I normally use M&M machining up in Delaware but I'm not sure if they're still open. I'd prefer not having to go all the way to Fowler or Performance Research on the East due to time restraints

I'm getting some cylinder head work done

Thanks!

Mike at M&M can be hard to reach over the phone. He prefers to talk to customers himself and not employ someone just to answer the phone. He can't drop what he is doing everytime the phone rings but he will absolutly stop to help anyone that comes through the door.

IMO, it's worth the trip to M&M to talk to Mike. Always learn something from our discussions.

good call... I didn't know that either of those had machining services

thanks guys

I don't think all of them do?

When I had things done a while ago, with Carquest it was the one off of 71 on the north side of Columbus, and the NAPA, I think, was down on the South side.

I think these were the only ones that had Machine shops at that time. If so, it won't help you with finding something in the NW part of town.

• 2 weeks later...