Replay XD1080 Mini Video Camera

craig71188

Replay XD1080 MINI Camera kit, 4GB card, assorted mounts, bag, etc.

Basic Kit 139.00 new, I purchased this thinking it was the "old style" larger XD1080 and this one will not work for our application.

$100 very lightly used

Link to Replay's page showing all that is included (mine has no box/no manual):

http://www.replayxd.com/product/1080-mini/

Yes, they are on Amazon for $114 with free shipping, but they do not include all the mounts as shown on the replay link

Interested, can you send me what mounts and everything that is included?

Check the Replay link in the add. That shows everything that I have/is included with the exception of the original packaging and the owners/users manual...or PM me an email and I will send "live" pics (too lazy to screw w/Flikr today

My wife got me one for Christmas this year. It's pretty neat.

I got mine from Mark Carlyle. I picked up the suction mount ($30) I think. Only played with it once this year so far.

You'll also want to find some "Windbreakers" that go over top of the mic or you'll just hear SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH if you have it on the outside of the car.

Also, the mini only holds up to a 32 GB mini sd card.. I bought a 64 and it didn't work. Later on I found that the card I got was on their preferred vendor list but only went to 32 gb.

My wife got me one for Christmas this year. It's pretty neat.

I got mine from Mark Carlyle. I picked up the suction mount ($30) I think. Only played with it once this year so far.

You'll also want to find some "Windbreakers" that go over top of the mic or you'll just hear SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH if you have it on the outside of the car.

Also, the mini only holds up to a 32 GB mini sd card.. I bought a 64 and it didn't work. Later on I found that the card I got was on their preferred vendor list but only went to 32 gb.

Good to know on the card. I know this will be used on the inside of the car, not sure if we will put it on the outside yet.

Hey craig, how did you install the windbreakers? Did you arch it a little over the mic hole? If you cover it all up it basically mutes the mic.

Sorry, never actually tried them out - I just noticed they were in the package with the camera when I got it.