March Madness

SHIEF

Bracket is still in good shape and Ellis from Cincy is a bitch.

That's all I got.

I actually enjoyed watching what he did verse UK. That was a game that UK was not familiar with. UC gave them a GREAT first half but in the end, UC missed multiple easy put backs or lay ups. Not saying UC should of won, but it could of been a much closer game. Also, I enjoyed someone being physical with UK and not just laying down to them.

My bracket took a big hit with Baylor and Iowa State being out. Tied for first though in the office.

I actually enjoyed watching what he did verse UK. That was a game that UK was not familiar with. UC gave them a GREAT first half but in the end, UC missed multiple easy put backs or lay ups. Not saying UC should of won, but it could of been a much closer game. Also, I enjoyed someone being physical with UK and not just laying down to them.

My bracket took a big hit with Baylor and Iowa State being out. Tied for first though in the office.

I would've been ok with what he did but add that to his forearm to the throat the other day. Dude sucks.

I would've been ok with what he did but add that to his forearm to the throat the other day. Dude sucks.

Totally understand. Come to the point of his background. They talked about it during the UK game today, but his dad killed his mom which brought to a rough up bringing. The kid has had a rough start but he brought the physical side to UK that they haven't had all year and it was awesome. UK fans are so annoying and think they deserve the NC before they even get there. I hope they loose before these even get out of their region.

Have Louisville beating Nova. Really banking on that and Providence going to the 8

Since Providence lost on Friday I hope you're not banking too hard on that...

I had Dayton beating them and also have Dayton taking out Oklahoma. Dayton got to play their first round game (play-in game) in their home building and just had to move an hour down I-70 to Nationwide for their 2nd and 3rd round games. Only reason I decided to ride them.

After yesterday's games I'm at 2nd in one of my pools and 4th in the other.

The last perfect bracket on ESPN went down when OSU did.

I didnt do a bracket this year, but I was talking to an uncle of mine today and told him that Kansas was going down tonight. Just turned over to the game and they are down 15 with just a little over a minute to go. There really hasn't been much madness outside of the two 13 seeds winning on the first day. We all know barring some form of natural disaster, Kentucky is going to win it all.

Had Wichita State over Kansas, MSU over Virginia, etc., etc. but so did basically everyone else in my pools so no gained ground. Then of course I got hit by my Dayton pick. You could see it and feel it from the crowd when they went up 56-49 with just over 10 minutes left to play. They started playing it too safe, not to lose and the crowd was kinda holding its breath and as a result Dayton had like a 7 minute stretch where they didn't score a single point.

Over 11 million brackets were submitted on ESPN, 14 remain perfect

14 got the Sweet 16 right but none of them are perfect. Last perfect bracket went down with OSU on Saturday. The guy in 1st place right now overall missed the Georgia State and UAB upsets but has everything else right.

14 got the Sweet 16 right but none of them are perfect. Last perfect bracket went down with OSU on Saturday. The guy in 1st place right now overall missed the Georgia State and UAB upsets but has everything else right.

Ah ok, still pretty impressive and I'd almost bet money it's people who don't even watch basketball haha

That's crazy. And of all the games, they picked tOSU over Arizona. I didn't have the bucks beating Arizona lol. I believe the last two years Buffet offered a billion for a perfect bracket or I just heard that somewhere.

Ah ok, still pretty impressive and I'd almost bet money it's people who don't even watch basketball haha

The guy who had the last perfect bracket (first one to make it through the first 2 days since at least 2010 on ESPN) admitted he hadn't watched a full game this season.

So what type of basketball savant is this guy? How much research and number crunching did he do?

“Nothing,” he said Saturday, after his first two picks of the day, UCLA and Kentucky, advanced. “I actually haven’t watched a full game this entire year.”

Malachi said his brother called him on Thursday morning to remind him that he only had 15 minutes to fill out a bracket. He filled out two.