Anyone have Corbeau CR1 Seats?

Toph6888

I am looking to get a set of Corbeau CR1 seats, but I was hoping someone around columbus had a car with them installed or even just sitting around that I could just try sitting in them. I'm pretty broad in the shoulders, so I just want to see if the shoulder bolsters are going to be annoying and if I should get the normal width or the wide set of seats. PM me if you wouldn't mind letting me try your seat for a couple minutes, would be really appreciated before I go spend $1200 on seats.

Last time I was at IPS they had a bunch of Corbeau seats out that you could sit in, not sure if CR1s were out. I'm 6'1, 230, fairly broad, and found the regulars to be a bit narrow and the wides were a bit too wide .. Still in search of the Goldilocks seats

Thanks I'll have to go check it out tonight to see if they have them out there. Thanks for the heads up. Thats my concern as well, normal being too narrow, wide being too wide lol.

Track First in Hudson has a huge seat lounge. Would be worth the trip to try some seats out.