Recommend me someone who works on dirt bikes

harmonda

I have a couple small dirt bikes the kids ride around. Both need a little work for spring and it just keeps going to the bottom of my todo list. I figure someone who works on these all the time would be able to knock it out pretty quick. Save me the time/effort.

One is a Yamaha TTR125LE - hard starting and won't hold idle. The other is a little Honda XR50. It needs carb work.

Anybody know a good shop or individual you trust?

K and C cycle Yamaha in hebron just down the road from trails off 40. Mom and pop shop owned by christy and al. No bs, and wont jack you around. Bought all my bikes and service from them.

http://www.kccycleandatv.com/

1067 National Rd. SE^

Hebron, Ohio 43025

MJusa

No. Good place to go for parts, but every time I took my old dirt bike there, it came back screwed up or missing parts (pulled my iridium spark plug out to put in a copper plug, they were working on the bottom end...). Not that I blame the owner (super nice guy, seems to know his shit and more than willing to give advice and an occasional discount :) ), I just have not had good experiences taking my stuff there to be worked on.