WTB Bearded Dragon supplies

Exodus

I know this sounds crazy but at one point in time the prison in marion bred dragons and they were the best that i have ever seen. I am not sure if they still do or how you get them but the ones i saw were better than any breeders out there. They were healthy and had beautiful color to them

I'll check the basement, I may have some old stuff you can have.

Anyone starting this hobby should go to the all Ohio reptile show. Only $4 to get in and its a giant reptile swap meet, it's where the pet stores buy.

http://allohioreptileshow.yolasite.com/

Hell, if anyone's bored they should go check it out. I haven't been since they moved to the fairgrounds.

I'll check the basement, I may have some old stuff you can have.

Anyone starting this hobby should go to the all Ohio reptile show. Only $4 to get in and its a giant reptile swap meet, it's where the pet stores buy.

http://allohioreptileshow.yolasite.com/

Hell, if anyone's bored they should go check it out. I haven't been since they moved to the fairgrounds.

I went a weekend or two ago and wasn't really looking for a breardie at the time. I ended up rescuing a fat tailed gecko.

Ahh I'm a regular and know most of the breeders at the reptile show. MT at Sapphire Dragons is at the top of the reputable list. Bonnie of Bonnie's Beardies is also a fantastic breeder. They are admittedly friends but I have seen both of their houses/breeding setups and they are top notch, clean, and well taken care of.

If you wait to the next show I can take you around and introduce you to breeders you can trust. Might be able to get you a deal too. I rarely ever miss a show and they let me in before the public as I know many of them.

P.S. The Marion prison doesn't do that any more but it was run through MT at Sapphire. They were great beardies (I had one years ago) and were yellow and fat and healthy. I can tell you the stock that was used at the prison originated from MT's lines.

PM me if you need any help with anything. I have darts, pancake tortoises, and clown tree frogs. Always happy to help a reptile fan any way I can.

Pavo

Btw I agree as others have stated... you should go to the show if you are fan of animals. Always something unique there and tons of different animals that are just cool to check out if nothing else.

The fairgrounds set up is roomier than the previous two venues but like any show, it goes hot quickly. Still worth the trip!

Pavo