Best Freight costs ship a hood to PA?

carl1647545492

I used FedEx freight for a cf roof cap a couple years ago. It was roughly $40 w/ insurance for about 38lbs. Dimension were roughly 6ft. by 3 3/4ft. by 6" I think. Set it up on-line, fed ex came to my house to pick it up.

Absolutely.

The stock hood is incredibly light about 20 lbs,the only reason I went aftermarket is for cooling,thats it, but the fitment sucks really.

Fully agreed. I should have gotten the stock hood from the previous owner but I know I'd never fit it if I tracked the car. Sucks but the cooling is necessary.

Do you have a shipping dock where you work? I bet if you do that you could ship it through your company at a discounted rate (at least I can where I work).

Yeah we do. I've never had anything shipped threw here yet. Not often I buy or sell big items. I will say old dominion has very low freight damage rates

Yeah we do. I've never had anything shipped threw here yet. Not often I buy or sell big items. I will say old dominion has very low freight damage rates

I like ODFL, they are a great carrier and so is Holland. The carriers to stay away from in my expirence is Conway and YRC, both have a high rate of damage.

I like ODFL, they are a great carrier and so is Holland. The carriers to stay away from in my expirence is Conway and YRC, both have a high rate of damage.

I kinda have to like odfl, they sign my paycheck every week Haha. No really though I like working here. I haven't been in the docks much unless I'm fixing a trailer door.