New guy with a Z

bagchi.3

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for letting me in! I I know I got my work cut out for both the engine and the appearance of the z.. but looking forward to a fun ride, learning experience and meeting new people.

What options came on the car and what's still working? Keeping/fixing everything? As an owner of another Japanese "Super Car" I know there are a lot of things which end up falling by the wayside or just being "deleted" for ease of repair... and sanity. Welcome and looking forward to seeing it moving!

I'm not sure whats not working as the car hasn't been driven and starter is dead. Need to take the head off to see the inside condition, hopefully just a gasket and machine head.

I debated on a new engine or a JDM one but decided to do the head myself to learn the ins and out as this car will be with me forever and I need to get to know her better. Its a twin manual but the turbos need rebuilt. I could use a lot of other stuff but ill start with the engine first and go from there. It has the electric suspension, but not sure if it works.