Ferrari f430

STarner

So idk if anyone is interested but my brother n law has a 2007 ferarri f430 at his dealership. I can send you info if interested but I doubt anyone will be. Just throwing it out there.

Wow...I would have thought that an F430 is more than $119k these days...

Automatic....the discount is having to live with the shame of a two pedal exotic.

Automatic....the discount is having to live with the shame of a two pedal exotic.

Um this is a joke right.... :lolguy:

Edit: I Should clarify. I have no problem with only two pedals when in exchange I get a F1 style paddle shifting transmission that can shift faster and more precisely than any human ever could.

Guest GMoney
Wow...I would have thought that an F430 is more than $119k these days...

Its a terrible car compared to the newer Ferraris.

I keep looking at the 355's they can be had for the $50K range and can't believe they will ever be this cheap again. The 360's are only $60K, I am not saying the old 300's are better than the F430s.

Um this is a joke right.... :lolguy:

Edit: I Should clarify. I have no problem with only two pedals when in exchange I get a F1 style paddle shifting transmission that can shift faster and more precisely than any human ever could.

Women worry about getting to the destination.

(•_•)

Men look back on the journey.

( •_•)>⌐■-■

If you're not rowing your own boat you're just along for the ride.

(⌐■_■)

Edited by Not Brian

As Brian might say, "I like to row my own boat" (automotive-ly speaking of course)

Paddle shift set-ups have come a long way and are neat in their own right, but I get more satisfaction improving my multi-tasking driving ability.

Edited by Crossle
Clarification on "rowing my own boat"

As Brian might say, "I like to row my own boat" (automotive-ly speaking of course)

Paddle shift set-ups have come a long way and are neat in their own right, but I get more satisfaction improving my multi-tasking driving ability.

I do agree that shifting is extremely satisfying, I guess where I would love the paddle shifters are in that track setting where I can focus 100% on driving the car and perfecting the shift points with the click of a paddle. (I think a lot of this comes from running a sim setup with paddle shifters)

• 2 weeks later...

I keep looking at the 355's they can be had for the $50K range and can't believe they will ever be this cheap again.

local with a 355 wanted 35k for it. Clean, but up for a clutch service.

I thought the same thing, but passed-as I don't have one of the many specialty tool required to change that clutch!