Best indie Audi mechanic

Lauren

Listen I know this thing turned out to be a flop. I'm just not ready to dump it for $700. Hell I would rather vinyl wrap the whole thing with my business details and logo and let it sit in the back of my parking lot on Schrock and use it as a mobile billboard lol.

It's going itno my garage until I feel like wrenching again. I'm almost positive the water pump went out and isn't circulating the coolant.

It's a rust and dent free car with extremely clean interior in my favorite body style. Worst case I find a good long block and swap it in.

This is the first car I have ever lost money on :(

Listen I know this thing turned out to be a flop. I'm just not ready to dump it for $700.

Well I don't know many people who are ready for the shits when they hit but they deal with it. I think you should too.

To late doing the work myself. I was being s whiny bitch but I manned up to take care of it.

On the flip side I spent all day in the garage away from the wife and kids. Had I known that was a benefit I would have done it sooner.