5th gen camaro's have staggered wheels?

starkmaster03

Just to play devils advocate, the overall tire height on the new pony cars is huge. Stock tire height on that car is 28.x". So, theoretically, you can put a 24" wheel on the car and end up with the same height, if the tire existed. Hell, it looks like the option up wheel on that car was 21" wheel.

I'm not saying it looks good, and the 26s on the back look even worse. Probably because the overall tire size is bigger than stock. The front looks ok. If he would have just used the same size in the back, I would have seen no issues from an ascetic stand point. Not my cup of tea, but I've seen a lot worse.

Just to play devils advocate, the overall tire height on the new pony cars is huge. Stock tire height on that car is 28.x". So, theoretically, you can put a 24" wheel on the car and end up with the same height, if the tire existed. Hell, it looks like the option up wheel on that car was 21" wheel.

I'm not saying it looks good, and the 26s on the back look even worse. Probably because the overall tire size is bigger than stock. The front looks ok. If he would have just used the same size in the back, I would have seen no issues from an ascetic stand point. Not my cup of tea, but I've seen a lot worse.

I was thinking the same think about the fronts looking good but I have always loved hot wheels lol