Cavs against GS

Mace1647545504

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO what does the crew think..Who wins Cavs?? GS?? How many games???

I'd love to see the Cavs win but I don't know and no matter who wins I think it will go 6 or 7 games

Of course the Cavs. I'll be surprise if it won't go at least six game.

Cleveland history in the making. Hopefully everyone stay healthy.

tough question, they're all new to the playoffs except for 1 guy.....THE guy! I think the key is if the Cavs can get a reasonably healthy Kyrie for every game they'll take it in 7 but if Kyrie is injured constantly or is not able to play then GS will take the title. As much as People love Dellavedova the fact is that he sucks, Cavs cannot beat GS with him at the point every game, even LeBron can only do so much.

Are you kidding me? The refs won't let the Warriors win. Sure, it's the golden boy of the moment Steph Curry against King James, but the story is tons better and way more money for the NBA if Cleveland wins.

I'm not saying games are fixed, but I would be very surprised to see Golden State get too many calls in their favor in this series.

It could be 2007 against the Spurs all over again if they can't contain Curry (which we don't have the right guy for). This is Deja Vu for me all over again... "Confidence in lebron". Well, lebron ain't as quick as he was in 2007. Kyrie won't be 100%. And a lack of KLove foils the master plan. So please, I beg of you (this coming from a born/raised Cleveland-guy) please stay humble and don't jinx it, let's let Lebron and the other veterans who have been this far figure it out since that is the one adv. CLE has against GS. Experience in the finals.

I hope they win, but it is going to be a hard-fought battle.

Took my team at work to game 4-great to see all of that in person!

Delly will WRECK Curry.

LeBron and JR are just in 100% savage more right now. Thompson has a ton of confidence...

Cavs in 5.

And did anyone see the last GS/Houston game? Both teams looked and played like shit!

It could be 2007 against the Spurs all over again if they can't contain Curry (which we don't have the right guy for). This is Deja Vu for me all over again... "Confidence in lebron". Well, lebron ain't as quick as he was in 2007. Kyrie won't be 100%. And a lack of KLove foils the master plan. So please, I beg of you (this coming from a born/raised Cleveland-guy) please stay humble and don't jinx it, let's let Lebron and the other veterans who have been this far figure it out since that is the one adv. CLE has against GS. Experience in the finals.

I hope they win, but it is going to be a hard-fought battle.

This X2. We're coming off an embarrassing series where Atlanta couldn't get it together. We should not have swept them!

ESPN shows the cavs are only a 23% chance to win it so is smart money on gs?

Going into the conference finals I didn't think Cleveland had a shot at the title. I figured they'd beat Atlanta but no matter who came out of the west I thought they would win. Cleveland showed me and probably a lot of others that they're better than we may have expected even with a gimpy Irving and no Love vs. Atlanta, still pulling off a sweep.

I still think Golden State takes it in 5 but I will no longer be surprised if Lebron somehow wills this Cavs team to a title. Golden State has home court and they are 46-3 at home this season including the playoffs. It won't be easy for Lebron and Co. to go into Oakland and steal a game and they can't win the title without doing so.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone watched the game last night? When they went in overtime again I was like dejavu all over again. But they did managed to get this one under control, so we're at 1-1.

The more I watch the NBA the more I don't understand the role of the refs. They're certainly can make or brake a game. Oh well, still have faith in my prediction.

But how the eff did they blow an 11 point lead at the end of regulation?!

Curry had an off night, and if we barely win in OT when he's having one of his worst games of his season (AIR BALL) i'm a little nervous if Bron Bron and the Cavs can pull this off....here's to hoping....

I don't watch the NBA very often, but holy shit the officiating is beyond terrible. if I didn't know any better I would think it was fixed

My thoughts as well. My other thought; basketball players appear to be a bunch of bitches. They're almost as bad as soccer players at exaggerating when they're touched by another player. For fucks sake.

Cavs got robbed of numerous calls last night.

Game looked like a literal circus.

No team played extraordinarily well for most of the game... but things sure heated up in the 4th quarter & OT.

2 OT games (out of 2)????? Check that last line in post number 7 in this thread baby!