Local Car Wash that does the interior, etc?

Diamonds

In search of a full service car wash on the North side!

In high school I worked at a touchless conveyor car was where the customer got out of the car and the car got vacuumed, washed, windex'd, interior wiped down, wheels wiped down, and exterior wiped down. Then you got in your car and drove off.

Does this exist in Columbus? How bout on the north side?

Edited by Mojoe
Add "h" to wash

Interesting. Glad I saw this thread. I'll have to take one of the cars up there and check it out but I'm looking for someone to detail the vehicles now that Andy is out of the game.

In search of a full service car wash on the North side!

In high school I worked at a touchless conveyor car was where the customer got out of the car and the car got vacuumed, washed, windex'd, interior wiped down, wheels wiped down, and exterior wiped down. Then you got in your car and drove off.

Does this exist in Columbus? How bout on the north side?

I was going to mention A Touch Of Class on rt33/161 in Dublin, but they closed down due to the Bridge Corridor project.

Glad I found this thread. Just yesterday I was looking for such a place in prep for taking customers to The Memorial. Found out T.O.C was gone! Thankfully I detailed the interior of the Ford a couple weeks back and was able to hit Moo Moo for the outside.

I've been to MCB in the past but it's not at all near us. :(

I think there's one at 23/Orange too....not sure the name. Still too far though.

• 1 month later...