Mustang Question...

SpaceGhost

So I have found a new 2014 Mustang Convertable. Willing to sell for $36k, sticker is $46k, never been titled, GT Premium. My only hatred is that it's an auto. Are the autos bad in these cars? I'm 40 and well, not rowing through a 6 speed kinda sounds ok at this point.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a 2015 black vert at work. Every time I walk by I get this lord of the rings voice in my head to touch the tail lights and rub my fingers across them. I just have some weird inner magnetism towards mapping out their surfaces like braille. I haven't done it yet. I might do it Monday.

2015 is more than I want to spend. They are awesome but not $44k nice. And yes I plan to negotiate some more.

36 to 44 isn't really much of a leap, and it's that much more of a car. I'm sure someone here could hook you up.

There's a 2015 black vert at work. Every time I walk by I get this lord of the rings voice in my head to touch the tail lights and rub my fingers across them. I just have some weird inner magnetism towards mapping out their surfaces like braille. I haven't done it yet. I might do it Monday.

If you don't do it on Monday, something's wrong with youq