Mustang Question...

SpaceGhost

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You made out like a damn bandit. That's awesome! Love the new one. One of my finance guys has the same car but with an automatic and tan leather. Love those wheels.

I really did, I'm pretty excited. Jeremy and Bill at Dick Masheter went above a beyond for me. This was a long and memorable purchase that turned out amazing. Feeling blessed.

This has everything I wanted and more. Paid off to wait!

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/08/1a4c7e38c6beb20cf06e02525e3ce203.jpg

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/08/31c67732b48cec3509b0c7a62cda33b6.jpg

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/08/2fd69101f50a7b6670038d6b342f2180.jpg

Damn Ben!!! If you don't go play the lotto right now you're banned for life.

THAT'S a HOT looking car for sure. I really like the new styling. Those wheels are sharp.

Thanks Tim! Yeah I really like the 20" Foundry Wheels.

265/35/20s WE HAVE THE MEATS!

Yes sir. I thought the 255/35/19's were hefty. Sounds like you'll be shopping for a winter set up now :p I got lucky and found a set of Blizzak LM-32's from a guy in Cleveland that were in 9/10 condition for like $700. Now I just have to get those other wheels from Derek.

You made $12000 off the buyback!?!?! That's flippin' awesome!!

Yes kinda, it was redirected into the 2015, so really the dealer makes that money. Ford took the hit now instead of the dealer when they sold me the 2014. The dealer wanted this to happen as much as I did.

what a deal! And now you do not have to regret the auto!

Yep! I have an auto in the V6 and the DSG shifts so slow.

So happy you got a killer deal on a stick. Looking forward to seeing sometime soon.

Think I will bring it out to Cars and Coffee in a couple weeks, next week I have the frisbee tournament here in town to play in. Just got back from the world championships in Pittsburgh.

2015s have the paddle shifters on the wheel.

Yep. I checked, it's still just the standard select-shift six-speed auto gearbox. They at least added rev matching though. Does the manual have rev matching now too?

Fucking congrats!! What a stellar deal! I think you'll be far happier in a 15', such a vastly improved car over the 14'.

I am on the financial fence on a 15' right now, the payment on an Ecoboost is much more manageable but I want GT, think I'm going to wait and see what the mid-cycle update does and give myself more time to get the payment where I want it. Or win the lottery sometime and get a GT350...