Alfa Romeo Giulia

Mallard

Two words that wreck the look of that car...

FRONT PLATE

For anyone that buys that thing and then goes to put a front plate on it...where does it go?

Leave Ohio? :lolguy:

I love the look of this thing, and it sounds amazing to boot. 500+ HP sedans are exciting.

2.0L 4 cyl, presumably a Pentastar V6, and a 3.0L TT V6 (Ferrari derived) for the Quadrifoglio Verde version, 50/50 weight distribution, 0-60 in 3.9 sec (est), I assume that's gotta be AWD with that kind of launch time.

I'm fucking excited.

ALL Alfa engines will be exclusive to Alfa, though may be derived from common designs. Meaning it may share a block design with the Pentastar, but the internals and head will be unique. That's what Maserati is doing already, and some sources claim the 510 HP TT V6 is Pentastar-based.

The other interesting info from Car Scoops:

...Speaking of weight, while no specific number was given, Alfa Romeo said that the ample use of ultra light materials, including carbon fiber, aluminum, aluminum composite, and plastic, gives the QV the "best weight-to-power ratio" at "lower than 3kg/hp," so if you do the math, the curb weight should be under 1530kg or less than 3373 lbs.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/24/9349e4528be230995b0d4a0140eb376e.jpghttp://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/24/84dd10dc019731f52528d109a9d98b71.jpghttp://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/24/c6b74f73110d1181a941c01dba1b939f.jpg

I like the stitching.

damnit, carbon fiber + manual + hp = secksy. Hope it gets a proper LSD and not some electric junk, might be a rymer candidate in another 20 years

It has an active torque vectoring rear diff and adaptive suspension.

2.0L 4 cyl, presumably a Pentastar V6, and a 3.0L TT V6 (Ferrari derived) for the Quadrifoglio Verde version, 50/50 weight distribution, 0-60 in 3.9 sec (est), I assume that's gotta be AWD with that kind of launch time.

I'm fucking excited.

And you were right about the engine. It's a 90 degree V6, derived from the Ferrari V8 and it has cylinder deactivation. Someone posted this on a forum:

It's essentially the Ferrari 488 GTB's V8, except:

1) 2 cylinders;

2) flat-plane crank;

3) different turbocharging system;

4) different ECU mapping;

5) partially different alloy here and there;

6) less rpm.

A different version of the same engine will be used in the new Dino.

• 1 month later...