Any Verizon Bros here?

El Karacho1647545492

S6 Edge on Verizon here. If you want advice, get the regular S6. The Edge isn't worth the extra money. Coverage with VZW is superior.

I had the G4, too. I returned it. It was too big and boxy coming from the S6. The UI on the G4 is better than S6. TW on Samsung is trash. LG has a stock UI figured out. New launcher helps the S6 a ton though. My phone is the 64gb. I stream music and store photos online, so I should never have a space issue, even if I had the 32gb.

I just saw Sandisk released a 200gb SD card, btw.

Nobody can really hook you up beyond what the advertised upgrade /retail prices are really.

I just moved from Note4 -> Nexus6 and it feels great to be back in vanilla unlocked android land.

I've gotten used to the bloatware on my GS4 and have removed/"hidden" most of it. Appreciate the tip on pricing, I figured as such. Best Buy is offering $100 gift card this weekend on S6 upgrades so I may do that. I know everyone hates on TW but it's never bothered me, and the consensus seems to be that TW still sucks but is less intrusive on the overall Lollipop experience.

As awesome as the Nexus 6 is, I prefer 5" (or thereabouts) phones, anything 5.5" or above is just cumbersome to me. I also got burned with the Droid Bionic and swore I'd never buy another fucking Motorola product, no matter how awesome vanilla Android is.

Putty thanks for your input as well. I remember your old S6 Edge thread and was really excited to go for it, but after playing around with it at the store a couple times and reading reviews, I expected more Edge-specific functionality to be out by now and it's definitely not worth $100 more as it sits.

I plan on migrating my iPod classic library to my new phone so that'll be about 45GB (after I delete about 25% of my library that's music I never listen to), hence my need for 64GB.

As awesome as the Nexus 6 is, I prefer 5" (or thereabouts) phones, anything 5.5" or above is just cumbersome to me. I also got burned with the Droid Bionic and swore I'd never buy another fucking Motorola product, no matter how awesome vanilla Android is.

If you can, hold off a couple weeks. The Nexus 5 (2015) is expected to be announced soon.