Newsflash - It's raining outside

TTQ B4U

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It took me over an hour to go from dublin to downtown on tuesday because it rained a little bit. Traffic from lane ave down to 670 E to cleveland ave was a parking lot and its usually like that whenever it rains. I just don't get it. It usually takes me about 20 to make the drive.

You should get an audi, even when it rains you can put quite a bit of power down. My S4 can just go WOT and no tirespin whatsoever, poor slick-tired vette guys just be spinnin.

This just means it's slow and under-powered.

My AWD car spins the tires in the wet.

Damn, son. That was a burn.

It is slow and underpowered. Made a whole 20hp less than a 911 in its year, but more torque :gabe:

You should get an audi, even when it rains you can put quite a bit of power down. My S4 can just go WOT and no tirespin whatsoever, poor slick-tired vette guys just be spinnin.

Ouch.

R.I.P. Rymer 7/9/2015

• Downvote 1

At least Audi finally went back to a proper locking differential, after years of garbage "electronic locking differentials." Is Porsche still using those plate-based differentials that wear out every 17 seconds?
  • Downvote 1

Tim, I heard you got an Audi. Truth or rumor?

http://img05.deviantart.net/53d3/i/2013/272/d/0/audi_a4_b7_in_rain____by_carnacior-d6oj117.jpg

Best comeback-jab in the thread timely, simple, visual and you get extra points for using a watermarked image too :p Even Ben would approve.

I'll accept not having a summer if it means not having a winter this year.

It doesn't work that way. Judging from this summer, the winter will likely see very cold temperatures again. I would count on -20F nights AGAIN.