Need Space for rent!

Diamonds

Hi Guys,

I am looking to rent a space. I'm looking to go in one of two directions.

Small furnished minimum 10x10 feet office to run TacPack out of.

Small garage to run tacpack out of, smoke cigars, build cars, work on guns, and hold hangouts.

Must be inside the 270 loop.

Option 1, you get the idea.

Option 2, something like this.... (I don't know what they call these types of units.. does anyone know)?

http://images.craigslist.org/00i0i_7uotVOSdaXK_600x450.jpg

Bob,

There are a few places like this off Green Meadows behind the Walmart on 23. It's north of 270 but is close to you. Also there is a small property just west of the railroad tracks in downtown Powell. I know a couple people who rent spaces just like your pic. Rent is relitively cheap, you have space for several cars and a bathroom. Typical mini storage units do not and most won't let you work on cars on site. Check out Marcus and Millichap, Grub and Ellis, CBRE etc websites to see who has space for lease. If there is a certain place you find, PM me and I can look up rents for you.

I know a few companies rent out east around Taylor Station and Morrison around 35 auto group for pretty cheap. Another option is when I worked at a warehouse we used to rent out individual dock doors to people. 315 Phillipi used to do that as well.

I know a few companies rent out east around Taylor Station and Morrison around 35 auto group for pretty cheap. Another option is when I worked at a warehouse we used to rent out individual dock doors to people. 315 Phillipi used to do that as well.

I would like to hear about those east side ones.

We like the idea of an enclosed space (not just a door with square footage inside).

Thank you for your help!