Suicide Squad

Nickey4271647545519

Jared Leto as the Joker. He has some really big shoes to fill. While the role isn't "cursed"... it does carry significant risk. I hope he does well.

Oh and Harley Quinn.. :megusta:

Leto does have some big shoes to fill, it's my opinion that he will be the most messed up Joker to date.

Harley is so hot

Margot Robbie = ultra babe, and she's been on Top Gear which gives her mega bonus points. Wouldn't mind seeing her in "Hardcore Filth" on Netflix beginning in April this year (even though it's already July).

I'm not a comic book guy, I've never heard of the Suicide Squad, I know the Joker and Harley Quinn and... that's it, never heard of any of these other characters.

not interested in the superman batman movie, but this looks sweet

I'm not a comic book guy, I've never heard of the Suicide Squad, I know the Joker and Harley Quinn and... that's it, never heard of any of these other characters.

I feel bad for DC. I have no interesting in seeing this, and the trailer does absolutely nothing for me.

I'm with you. Who are the other characters? The trailer does nothing to introduce the movie to me. Is Joker the main baddie, fighting a squad of less bad baddies? Was that Batman riding on the roof of a car?

Jesus DC, put together a half way decent trailer.

not interested in the superman batman movie, but this looks sweet

If that movie is longer than 15 seconds, then DC mega fails.