2015 Kawasaki H2R vs. Super cars

DSM1290

Pissing contest for a bike that's not even street legal. Couldn't care less, and I love bikes. Now the H2 or the '15 S1000RR on the other hand...

BMW S1000RR all the way.

Unless you have a fetish for supercharged motorcycles (which I do). The pain in the ass with the h2 is that they are all special order (no dealer inventory), they are $25K, and all 2015 orders are closed so any new orders are for 2016 models. It's worse than trying to buy a hellcat.

BMW S1000RR all the way.

Unless you have a fetish for supercharged motorcycles (which I do). The pain in the ass with the h2 is that they are all special order (no dealer inventory), they are $25K, and all 2015 orders are closed so any new orders are for 2016 models. It's worse than trying to buy a hellcat.

Agreed. I'm curious about the long term reliability of the H2. There's one guy from Cleveland with one who comes down here all the time to stomp on Columbus' bikes. It's stupid fast. Like, it eats built liter bikes all day long. He got worked by a BMW from Florida pretty hard though.

Still think the 4th gen ZX10R is the best bang for the buck.

Agreed. I'm curious about the long term reliability of the H2. There's one guy from Cleveland with one who comes down here all the time to stomp on Columbus' bikes. It's stupid fast. Like, it eats built liter bikes all day long. He got worked by a BMW from Florida pretty hard though.

If the H2 from Cleveland is back in Columbus anytime soon I'll be happy to run him with the R8. Should be a good race. :cool:

Sounds good man. I ran Danny on pump and it was pretty close. The vid below was the run with Oliver. I had the car turned up a little more.

The outcome may not have mattered-but Jesus those where the worst starts to a roll "race" I have seen in some time!

Keep it simple-give him the hit and see if you come back around him. ;)

Haha the first one was a rough start. Second was pretty even from what I recall. You remember how quick Jamie's car jumped out on your Busa. R8 moves out pretty hard. I'll give him the hit next time. :)

Haha the first one was a rough start. Second was pretty even from what I recall. You remember how quick Jamie's car jumped out on your Busa. R8 moves out pretty hard. I'll give him the hit next time. :)

Yes but I gave them the hit so the AMC would not run me over. :) Out come would have been the same, but a capable rider in the right gear on a modded 1k should leave with you at a minimum. It will make for a great video too. ;)

BMW S1000RR all the way.

A few dealers down here bought inventory if you want one. I'd have to see if my local dealer still has the two they had.

I haven't heard it was available for 2016 yet, any official news of a second run?

That's 650ib and he's got some nice mods to his but he's not a small guy so doesn't take much of a light rider to stay even with him or even pull him on a proper setup bike.

Vids..

BMW:

Full video:

ZX10 (swapped riders 3:05):

If the H2 from Cleveland is back in Columbus anytime soon I'll be happy to run him with the R8. Should be a good race. :cool:

No point, his bike only makes about 240whp and he's 250lbs. You need to find a big bore or Turbo bike to race... ;)

Otherwise, just stick to bolt-on setups and give them the hit because you'll murder them anyway you go in a 2R... :lolguy:

The outcome may not have mattered-but Jesus those where the worst starts to a roll "race" I have seen in some time!

Keep it simple-give him the hit and see if you come back around him. ;)

Yep, he needs to just run them down... :lol: