Need some interview advice

russian rocket

thanks for the great feedback guys

i ended up going with light khaki dress pants, blue button down shirt, dress socks and dress shoes

the group assessment went pretty good, was told it would be next week until we heard something, but i just got a call from the HR lady scheduling me for the final interview :D

Congratz. Would you say Tilleys advice was instrumental in taking you to the next step in this process?

not sure who tilley is, maybe im missing something lol

but most advice was good

next interview will be on the 31st, from what i understand, it will be a seven person panel consisting of engineers and top level management. that should be a fun one.

thanks for the great feedback guys

i ended up going with light khaki dress pants, blue button down shirt, dress socks and dress shoes

the group assessment went pretty good, was told it would be next week until we heard something, but i just got a call from the HR lady scheduling me for the final interview :D

Sounds good. Congrats. I agree, never show up in jeans to an interview----ever.

Firm handshake, eye contact, don't be afraid to say "I don't know", don't show up other candidates at the interview----this looks horrible

You know what else isn't acceptable? Your negativity. Thanks for coming in, but I think the committee has all the information we need to make our decision.

LOL, I'm just a guy who has interviewed a lot of people. Giving the guy a leg up on what to expect and do is positive, not negative... but then again, I'm no doctor :-P

• 1 month later...

thanks

went in today for the first of two part health assessment

pretty crazy the stuff they need to know about you lol

today they:

drew blood

ekg

lung analysis

eye test

hearing test

respirator fit test

urinalysis