Question for wireless network guys

Tractor

I have a construction client that works from field offices. They Verizon jetpacks for each user to connect to a VPN. I have a wireless router connected to their copier and I need all the users and copier on the same network. Will a wireless bridge do the trick?

Ultimately I need the copier to scan, print, etc without having the user switch wireless networks constantly

Get a wireless print server and connect the printer to the jet pack. The jetpack will essentially act as a router.

Something cheap like this would work:

http://www.amazon.com/Cisco-Linksys-WUSB54G-Wireless-G-USB-Adapter/dp/B00009X6PH/ref=sr_1_2?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1441311617&sr=1-2&keywords=wireless+print+server&pebp=1441311303056&perid=0J5EXWCTGPMAGHDDMD83

So you think 4-5 jetpacks can connect to a single wireless print server?

And of course this is a "minimum" hardware situation too. Hate having to walk on eggs shells around the client, sales rep and service manager in these situations.

Sorry, perhaps i'm misunderstanding what your setup is. You have one small building with 5 employees working in it. Each employee currently has their own jet pack and would like to use a copier/printer/scanner seamlessly without having to disconnect from their jetpack.

If this is the case, i don't understand why each user has their own jetpack when 5 users can use a single jet pack. I'm almost certain a single jetpack can support 5 users plus a wireless print server.

Edit, according to this thread, a single 4G Jetpack will support up to 10 devices. https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/803560

Your completely right, but there's the "we don't have to do any of this in our other field offices" line that completely blows it all up, LOL.

They just walk in, sit down and start using the other offices like magic. I'm willing to bet that they walk in and their laptops magically connect to a "router" on a "network" and then everything works.

Blah all 5 users are building engineers too so you'd think they could get a simple concept like "you no have network, it no worky".