LaFerrari

Forrest Gump 9

Tonigh, around 6 o'clock, sitting on Riverside Drive and Lane Ave intersection. Minding my own business, low and behold, a bright red LaFerrari heading south on Riverside Drive. It happened so fast I couldn't get my phone out and take a picture.

A FUCKING LaFerrari IN COLUMBUS, OHIO!! My mind is still blown thinking about it. Oh yeah, this afternoon around two on Kenny and Lane, I saw a McClaren MP12 being load on a car transporter.

Malcolm Ross (part of the Ross Labs/Abbott family) lives in UA and has the 918 and the LaFerrari. My coworker's kids go to Wellington with Ross' kids, and Malcolm likes to go to Cuco's and Rancho Allegre a lot so it's not unusual to see one of those cars just parked in front of a strip mall on Henderson Rd. :lol:

Very cool cars indeed. :thumbup:

What's so good about a LaFerrari? The price tag?

If I were rich, I would be plenty happy with an ElCorvette or LosLamborghinis. I think a Countach, Diablo, or Jaguar XJ220 would be about as far as I would go. Fuck the Veyron or some million dollar McLaren.

Riverside drive seems to be ferrari central. I travel it almost every morning and I have seen an FF, a 599, and an f12 berlinetta all in the last 6 months along that same corridor in the morning. There is also a guy with a 4 door defender 110 and another with a brown jaguar v12 XKE vert I see regularly. I also spotted my first hellcat in a snowstorm along that same section.

Malcolm Ross (part of the Ross Labs/Abbott family) lives in UA and has the 918 and the LaFerrari. My coworker's kids go to Wellington with Ross' kids, and Malcolm likes to go to Cuco's and Rancho Allegre a lot so it's not unusual to see one of those cars just parked in front of a strip mall on Henderson Rd. :lol:

Very cool cars indeed. :thumbup:

I'm eating lunch at City BBQ right now. That 918 just pulled up to the smoothie place next door.

pretty sure the LaFerarri is Stan Ross' car. The 918 is Malcolm's. Stan has an amazing collection of cars.

This. Good call.

I'm pretty sure Stan also has all the cars Kerry mentioned in his post. All you need to do is look for the Ross Racing sticker on the back of the cars.

What's so good about a LaFerrari? The price tag?

If I were rich, I would be plenty happy with an ElCorvette or LosLamborghinis. I think a Countach, Diablo, or Jaguar XJ220 would be about as far as I would go. Fuck the Veyron or some million dollar McLaren.

It's really easy to say that when you don't have LaFerrari money.

Either way, I watched Todd Cooperider's video of the LaFerrari factory paint correction. I may or may not have touched myself during.