Anyone print decals?

blue98ls1

Looking for a new place to have Columbusracing.com window decals made. Anyone work for a shop or have a recommendation?

My brother does alot for the drag racing community. Names, numbers, sponsors, etc. Does very good work at a good price. PM me what you are looking for, a contact number and I'll have him give you a call.

So- There is this new vinyl guy- he runs Paragon Vinyl and he's making the rounds of car clubs. He's priced fairly well, and he's fast.

He's also a graphic designer too, i think, or at least he has a very creative mind.

Im very happy with what we got from him for COS.

I have no clue his name personally, but i would definitely check him out.

http://paragonvinyl.co/

He's in outter columbus and ships them mostly (i went and picked up at his house but it was a heck of a drive for me (45 mins? from west side?)

So- There is this new vinyl guy- he runs Paragon Vinyl and he's making the rounds of car clubs. He's priced fairly well, and he's fast.

He's also a graphic designer too, i think, or at least he has a very creative mind.

Im very happy with what we got from him for COS.

I have no clue his name personally, but i would definitely check him out.

http://paragonvinyl.co/

He's in outter columbus and ships them mostly (i went and picked up at his house but it was a heck of a drive for me (45 mins? from west side?)

He sent me an unsolicited pm at audizine...