Battling vibrations

PRD2BDF

I took the SAAB to Derek a while ago and he informed me that two wheels were bent and would need replacing soon. I had issues with vibrations that he was able to minimize tremendously. Fast forward a few weeks. I get a screw in my tire so I take it to the nearest discount tire because I needed it fixed quickly. They fucked up the balancing so I took it to another place to get it roadforced. I would have gone to Derek but I was pressed for time since I had to go to DC the next day.

I ordered a set of Malibu wheels with the exact same specs and had it installed quickly.

Vibrations is still there and just as bad as before. It begins at 50 and cgoes on up.

I suspect the belt have separated. I do not know how to determine for sure. I doubt it is the wheels again nor the suspension.

Any tips or ideas?

Cheap Chinese tires, champirio

I'm just going to say it, you get what you pay for. I have always had a great ride by putting Michelins on my wife's car, and the couple times I didn't have much money to spend and cheaped out I regreted it. The are lots of decent tires and lots of opinions on what those are, but you can do well by getting tires similar to original in design, size, and speed rating in a name brand and you surely get better results.