Part Time AR / Collections

Turbs3000

The company I work for is looking for a part time (20-30) hrs AR / collections person.

Most of the job is calling current commercial customers (no residential work) and reminding them they have an invoice outstanding. The rest is filing, sending invoices, credit checks on new customers, researching cash application or billing errors. Phone, email, excel, and our billing program are what's utilized. email and excel ability are what are most important.

located downtown, free parking, pretty laid back office environment, flexible on schedule as long as it's in the realm of M-F 8-5. We have had people only work certain days, or work 11-4 or 8-2 in the past as examples.

I believe the range is 11 -13/hr

In my opinion, the people who it's often worked best for is parents who worked, then became stay-at-home and now the kids are in school so they need a way to fill that time and make some money too. but we have had people in the past that are just out of school/still in school, semi retired, or just looking for it to be their main job.

Resumes to Resume@sweepers.com

Edited by Turbs3000