World's Quickest Radial Tire Pass

wagner

Love this car, one of the most feared grudge cars out there.

Over 900 cubic inches of nitrous powered fuck you between the frame rails :fuckyeah:

These guys and others used this race to shakedown their car's for the Feb race, because when there is $50,000 cash to win there won't be any aborted runs, it will be checkers or wreckers every pass...

Holy shit that suspension is dialed in.

Yep, you can't draw a better pass on on the dry erase board.

No kidding. Looked like it was on a catapult.

Seeing what these cars do now on a small tire is amazing. Its amazing to see them get that much power down that quick.

Scary thing is compared to the boosted cars these guys are down on power. There are turbo cars running at 205 in the 1/8th, but they can't slap the power down as quick as the giggle juice cars.

That's what I hear. They like to make up their own tech rules that aren't nhra rules too from what I hear. Great group of idiots over there now. Glad I don't go anymore.

I tried to be positive and give that place a chance, but my experience being there in support of a car and as a media person have been very negative.