Should Geeto Be Banned?

Mr. Jones

Yes or no  

196 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no

• Yes
    • No

I didn't ban him although he pissed me off because I know everyone is different and entitled to their own opinion. I asked, why are you still here. If you are not going to contribute and are not going to participate - GTFO or I will remove you. I have 0 time for drama. I have enough of it in my life. I spend what free time I have working on this forum and set up events for the members here and if all you wish to do is criticize it and say how much the members suck, you have no place here. You are only further degrading it.

I am not here to criticize and degrade it. I am offering a newbie experience point of view and it is not optimal given the conversation. I actually have a lot of experience in motorcycle event planning so if there is something I can genuinely help with let me know.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not here to criticize and degrade it. I am offering a newbie experience point of view and it is not optimal given the conversation. I actually have a lot of experience in motorcycle event planning so if there is something I can genuinely help with let me know.

You have been here for over a year you are hardly a newbie.

I didn't ban him although he pissed me off because I know everyone is different and entitled to their own opinion. I asked, why are you still here. If you are not going to contribute and are not going to participate - GTFO or I will remove you. I have 0 time for drama. I have enough of it in my life. I spend what free time I have working on this forum and set up events for the members here and if all you wish to do is criticize it and say how much the members suck, you have no place here. You are only further degrading it.

Ok but you have to appreciate that some drama is needed for CR to have a pulse. Otherwise I agree with your point.

I think all on CR should chip in to buy a car of shame. We can paint it however we want and stick every autozone accessory possible to it. The group can then vote on who has to drive it for said period of time. Like a pink Prius or something!

I think all on CR should chip in to buy a car of shame. We can paint it however we want and stick every autozone accessory possible to it. The group can then vote on who has to drive it for said period of time. Like a pink Prius or something!

I like this idea. We need a like button on here.

YES and then we enter it into LeMons.

Geeto only bothers me because he doesn't want assimilate into the site, he wants to come in and expect people to just see his point of view. Comes off very vein. Many have taken this approach and some of them take the time to "get it" or they just don't last. What he does currently is annoy more of us instead of doing anything constructive.

Overall I think he'll either assimilate or leave all on his own.

It's one thing to have an opinion, it's another thing to openly declare you simply disagree and opine people because it's, "fun". That is text book trolling.

+1 for ban.

Geeto only bothers me because he doesn't want assimilate into the site, he wants to come in and expect people to just see his point of view. Comes off very vein. Many have taken this approach and some of them take the time to "get it" or they just don't last. What he does currently is annoy more of us instead of doing anything constructive.

Overall I think he'll either assimilate or leave all on his own.

You have too many expectations for someone given the name Kerry and from the east coast. Let this be a warning to all to choose your male offspring names wisely.