Any locksmiths here?

RC K9

Or anyone that can break into a house without causing much damage?

I still own a house in Columbus. There has been tenants in there since I moved to TX. Those tenants are now out of the house. The never paid me October's rent, and they kept telling me the rent check was in the mail as well as the keys. Well, I hold out no hope of getting the money or the keys, so before I see if a friend or my father-in-law can go kick a door in, i'd like to see if anyone can get into the house relatively easily without damaging anything so I can have someone swap out the locks and I can get a real estate agent in there to look through the place as I need to get this place sold ASAP.

Let me know.

their is always the drill out the cylinder and replace it option as well. Or break out a single-pane window if you have one. Or side the latch on a window. just incase...

It's been so long since I lived there that I can't remember if the credit card method worked or not. I want to say it did, but then again, I don't know if they changed the locks and such after I left.

I'm trying to avoid "shady" methods of entry, though, if I have to, i'll do what I need to.

i'd rather you use the camshaft on the people that never sent me the rent nor the keys.

I have the wife's name, but have been unsuccessful thus far tracking down any info on them like forwarding address and such.

Mor is a buddy, super great to deal with.

The Lock Master LLC

7518 kerfield dr

Galena, OH 43021

(614) 735-7421

http://www.getalockmaster.com

Business Description: 24/7 Complete locksmith services

I hit him up and he is meeting my father-in-law tomorrow to re-key the locks. Thanks for the suggestion.

On a side not I just got a notice of delinquency for their water bill. Logged into the city, yeah, they owe $410 which I am responsible for. Faggots. Up to this point they have cost me $1500. The day continues to get better.

If any of you own properties, don't rent to Amectra Terrell-Franklin or her husband Darren.