Anyone know a good flooring contact?

Robochan

I have 1200sq feet of space I want floored including steps to a basement. I want laminate in the living room and hall as well as the kitchen. Carpet 2 bedrooms and the steps. Possibly title 2 little bathrooms.

Anyone do it? Know someone or have a recommendation?

What area of town?

Also may have decent luck at a big box store or at least to get 2 out of the 3. Normally, a good tile guy wont touch carpet and doesn't want to do wood, a good wood guy doesn't want to do carpet and stays away from tile. I'd have someone tile and a store handle the other 2 if I didn't do them myself.

After weighing options I went with Rite Rug (they do other flooring too) for my basement and 3 other rooms.

At least I know they will be around in 15+ years if I have a warranty issue unlike some guy that does carpet "on the side." Maybe you pay a bit more up front but they actually set appointments up and get the work done.

What area of town?

Hilliard.

Im considering installing the laminate myself. Its for a rental property so im not looking for amazing carpets, just have to look good enough to show it.

Just set up an appointment for riterug estimate.

Edited by Robochan
Riterug

I might use them when we do hardwoods in the spring.

enjoy your formaldehyde poisoning.

free thread bump as we will be looking to recarpet our new home come spring. The commercial grade they have now is just funky and more suited for the basement, not the living area.

If anyone needs a contact to install floors, I work with a dude for my rentals that's incredible. It's him and his 2 brothers, all Hispanic gentleman, and they did my whole house in one day and it was perfect. They do real wood, laminate, tile, etc.

lumber liquidators

http://www.lawyersandsettlements.com/articles/lumber-liquidators-toxic-flooring/us-district-judge-anthony-j-trenga-consumer-product-20841.html#.VkKNLrerRhE

:dumb:

I work at a distributor who has accounts with probably 75% of every flooring operation (that has a show room/store) in the area and I would recommend either Americas Floor source, Rite Rug, Fabulous Floors, and RAP Flooring. Would recommend them to anyone for sure. No particular order call on them all and get your best price!

If anyone needs a contact to install floors, I work with a dude for my rentals that's incredible. It's him and his 2 brothers, all Hispanic gentleman, and they did my whole house in one day and it was perfect. They do real wood, laminate, tile, etc.

Juan is coming this weekend to replace rotten sub floors, tile and do the laminate. Will report back as to how he does. Doing the carpet myself.

• 2 weeks later...
The guys were very good. Timly and neat. Quick install with attention to detail. Wish they did carpet, should of had rite rug do it.

I just had my carpet installed this week and have contact info if your still needing any done.

Great price and service