CarlyleRacing now has its own location

atomicfusion1647545515

So, Many of you may have known that I have always planned to open my own shop if IPS went out of business.. well it did, so, I did...

CarlyleRacing saw an opportunity that we just couldn't pass up, and from a business standpoint, I had to take it.

Jason and I will be partners in this venture, and we will be building cars, selling parts, and tuning vehicles at our new location at:

8200 Business Way

Suite B

Plain City OH 43064

Jared Grabiel will be our head tech, and we have Mike Davis and Andy Stimmel selling parts and helping customers spec out builds. I will also be on hand to help point you in the right direction.

We are currently scheduling builds and dynos, so don't wait to get on the schedule!

If you need anything, please give us a call! 888-307-9186 we will be happy to help you with whatever you need!

What kind of cars/builds? Imports and domestics? Maintenance work?

Our focus will be performance work and tuning... Import or domestic with the focus on domestic. We will do small or large builds but are dedicated to sticking to quotes and time frames. Please call the shop and we will get you set up!

Brian Turner, Eric Hargett, and Patrick Barnhill will be tuning for me... each have been proven in their respective areas of expertise.

Dyno Day should be a go for sure!

It is in the old Crucial building... the dyno is still here.

No Scambo huh.....I always liked Scambo for tuning.

Spent some time today working on the dyno with the newest winpep software and dyno electronics. I have a basic understanding of it and will be sharing that information with the rest of Carlyle Racing staff very soon. From what I can tell the dyno is up and running and ready to be used.

DTM is continuing business as it has been. I am simply providing the same service as I did for IPS for the last three years.

12243019_915537271857327_8627430990584579150_n.jpg?oh=69843bd2bcc1cdb84d17ad4941768f31&oe=56B6C152

Edited by Mobile Chassis Dyno