Recommend a body shop

Miller

Lol Ben!

Brandon the last 2 emails I recieved were for an rx8 (shown above) and an 09 ram? Still waiting on final response from ram.

Did i miss something?

I tried through your website on my iphone. IDK seems like its been a POS lately anyways. Ill send you a PM on here, looking at having something small done so wasn't in much of a rush.

Text or call him on his cell. Kevin will take care of you. Let me know if you need to drop off a car and get a ride back. I'll go.

Will do.

easiest way for me to get intouch with Kevin is a text. Typically here back from him within an hr.

Ive always called him in the past and hes responded super quick.

Here are some of my experience with local body shops.

1.True Performance :They worked on Hamann full kit, Ac Schnitzer on 6series BMW. facility was impressive,but not their work

2. Charlie @ CSN Motorsports: He does quality work, fixed what TP could not do, I've also used for my other BMW, AMG, Subie in the past. Fun/crazy guy to talk to. Little pricey than average body shop though but fair.

3. Kevin @ Clifford Automotive: Kevin is the man !! He has worked on few of mine and my friends for around 5 years now?. Recently someone scratched the bumper on my brand new STI, Kevin even replied to my late night txt(1:30am), he worked with my tight schedule that other shops couldn't, he got the car in&out for 2days. Kevin also spared his family time on Friday evening helping me to install few add-on body parts.

Although you might have to work with his schedule since it's a one-man-operated shop, but In a return, he tries very hard to work with your schedule. High quality/ good timely mannor/ fair pricing.

Will keep sending business his way